CONSTRUCTION yard Assistant
Bayley Construction has an opening for a Construction Yard Assistant in our Washington office.
The Yard Assistant will work with the Yard Manager to inventory, check in/out tools, equipment and supplies for support of the construction jobsites. Duties include but are not limited to the following...
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Yard Manager, Project Teams, and other internal departments as required.
- Responsible for assisting with delivery of tools/equipment/supplies to area jobsites when scheduled and in a timely manner.
- General organizing and cleaning of the Yard.
- Repair tools as needed.
- Adherence to strict safety standards established by the Company and WISHA.
- At least three or more years of experience in Warehouse or Yard work.
- Knowledge of tool repairs or background in tools is required.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Must possess strong communication, both orally and written.
- Problem-solving skills and can work independently.
- Ability to meet physical demands such as occasionally lift, load/offload or move office products, tools, equipment, and supplies, up to 50 pounds. Heavier tools/equipment will require assistance from another employee.
- A clean driving record is required. Department of licensing records will be requested for initial hiring.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word.
- Background/schooling for mechanic repairs of tools/equipment used in construction a plus.
- High School Graduate.
Bayley Construction offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefit package. For this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.