Project Engineer is responsible for assisting the project manager and ensuring the successful completion of the project. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Reviewing shop drawings, scope changes and change orders, work package review, and research/prepare value engineering studies.
- Ensuring that the correct materials are delivered to the site as required.
- Coordinating the submittal process and reviewing submittals for conformance to ensure that the correct materials are obtained.
- On-site management of Requests for Information including documentation and distribution.
- Estimating, reviewing, processing revisions and scope changes.
- Assisting in the organization of subcontractor work and schedule.
- Organizing on-site meetings and preparing agendas and minutes.
- Managing the project close-out process including the collection of Operation and Maintenance Manuals, Owner’s Stock and As-Built Drawings.
- Applicant must have good communication skills and be able to interact with company clients, subcontractors and all levels of company personnel. A bachelor’s degree in Construction Management is strongly preferred.
Bayley Construction offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience and an excellent benefit package.