Bayley Construction Project Engineer Position
The Project Engineer is responsible for assisting the Project Manager and ensuring the successful completion of the project. Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Reviewing shop drawings, scope changes and change orders, work package review, and research/prepare value engineering studies.
- Ensuring that the correct materials are delivered to the site as required.
- Coordinating the submittal process and reviewing submittals for conformance to ensure that the correct materials are obtained.
- On-site management of Requests For Information (RFIs) including documentation and distribution.
- Estimating, reviewing, processing revisions and scope changes.
- Assisting in the organization of subcontractor work and schedule.
- Organizing on-site meetings and preparing agendas and minutes.
- Managing the project close-out process including the collection of Operation and Maintenance Manuals, Owner’s Stock and As-Built Drawings.
- Applicant must have good communication skills and be able to interact with company clients, subcontractors and all levels of company personnel.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or similar is strongly preferred.
For this position, please email your resume to Human Resources or click Apply Now below.